Thank you for submitting! You will receive an emailed copy shortly.
The rule with refinances is that you can only go up to 80% of the home’s value (i.e. if the home is worth $400,000 you can refinance up to $320,000). The remaining 20% equity becomes available if you decide to sell the property.
Because the HELOC has no term and is in a variable rate, you can pay it off at any time penalty free